Nightclubs are one of the strongest industries in the capital and a sample of the cultural diversity that Colombia has by integrating multiple musical genres such as reggaeton, merengue, salsa, pop, and techno, among many others. For this reason, the wide variety of places that can be experienced surprises foreigners and locals. Chapinero and Zona T have become highly recognized areas for nightlife.
- Theatron: It is one of the largest nightclubs in Latin America, as it has more than 13 rooms with different styles of music. It is a themed place for the LGBTIQA+ community, but you will also find local people and visitors of all kinds due to the good music.
Address: Chapinero, Calle 58 #10 – 32
- Andrés Carne de Res: It is an emblematic place for foreigners in the capital and is recognized as one of the most famous nightclubs in the city for its decoration and good partying. Once there, you will be able to order typical Colombian dishes and share the joy of Colombian culture.
Address: Zona T, Calle 82 #12 –21 | Chia, Calle 3 #11a – 56
- Vintrash Bar: Recognized for hosting the largest international party and language exchange in Colombia every Tuesday on Gringo Tuesday. From opening time until 9 pm you can enjoy Happy Hour and then start the party with the best DJs in three different rooms, VIP areas, food and much more. Keep in mind that after 8 pm cover must be paid.
Address: Zona T, Calle 85 #11 – 53
- Video Club: One of the best places to enjoy a night of house music and underground techno in one of its environments. The place looks like an old warehouse with a wooden dance floor and chrome light bulbs from the 60s and 70s. In the other room, you can hear a more alternative selection ranging from Salsa, Champeta, Cumbia, Afro Beats and others.
Address: Chapinero, Calle 64 #13 – 09
- Presea Rooftop: Called the first sanctuary of only Reggaeton hits in the capital. You can find rustic and elegant architecture that will make you feel comfortable and ready to dance.
Address: Calle 85 #14-43
- 4.40 Music Hall: A place dedicated to music from all over the world accompanied by multiple performances with the aim of creating a magical atmosphere regarding the different rhythms. In the industrial architecture of the place, rustic details are highlighted that transport visitors to an old train station giving prominence to the stage and the live musical show.
Address: Carrera 13 # 83-47
Tripadvisor. (n.d.). Discotecas y clubes de baile en Bogotá. [Dance Clubs & Discos in Bogota]. https://www.tripadvisor.co/Attractions-g294074-Activities-c20-t109-Bogota.html